Hello, it's been a while since I last made a post since I've been busy caring for a foster dog, so... here's some of my latest photos from the Everday's A Holiday Parade in WEDCOT!
Easter is almost here, and the month has gone by quickly! Eventually, Spring shall turn to Summer! I went on the Easter Egg Hunt around WEDCOT and collected as many as I could! Afterwards, I attended the main event: The Easter Parade! It was colorful and bright, decorative and fun indeed! All the parades that are put on pretty good!
Hello everyone, today is a rather exciting day for me! I was able to get a room on the WEDCOT Fantasy Cruiseline. One of the first things I did was go and buy some merchandise, and then I headed off to do some exploring around the ship. I even found my room and got it all set up to how I want it. Then I went further on with my exploring and even found the pool, I'm going to go for a dip once I get changed into proper swim apparel! Castaway Cay Section:
Ladies and gentlemen, the WEDCOT Festival of Arts for 2026 is now in full swing! Be sure to obtain some freebies while walking around the park and experiencing the entire festival with your eyes. Become part of a painting, view various art exhibits from many users in Second Life, or even do a bit of music on a piano or xylophone attraction! Have a fun time!
Comments
Post a Comment